General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Cape Girardeau
- MDC Cape Nature Center to host native plant sale Oct. 1 September 27, 2022, 2:50 PM CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. – Planting native plants and wildflowers isn't just a spring activity! Fall is a...
- 1 dead, 1 in custody in Cape Girardeau fatal shooting September 24, 2022, 5:30 AM CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (KFVS) - Police are on scene of a shooting on Friday evening, September 23.Accor...
- Suspect in custody in deadly Cape Girardeau shooting September 24, 2022, 5:30 AM CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO — One person was killed in a shooting in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Friday evening...
- Monster Mash Car Bash 2022 to feature bounce house, SEMO mascot September 23, 2022, 9:10 AM CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (KFVS) - Monster Mash Car Bash will be back for Halloween 2022!The event is sche...
- View all news in Cape Girardeau
The last job offers in Cape Girardeau
- Logistics & Warehouse CDL-A Owner Operators Earn Up to 87.5% of Gross with Free Next Day Pay 5F OTR Fifth Floor Freight
- Hospitality & Catering Restaurant Team Member Arby's Restaurant
- Logistics & Warehouse Procurement Specialist, Provista Vizient
- Healthcare & Nursing MO- Cath Lab RN Day Shift with call rotation TotalMed
- View all jobs in Cape Girardeau